quinta-feira, 3 de maio de 2018

My Goal





My Goal

By Abdrushin

Again and again all sorts of possible and  often impossible rumors emerge regarding goal and purpose of the Grail Settlement on Vomperberg in Tyrol.
 However, these rumors arise from complete ignorance and, for the most part, are propagated with ill intentions; for, in reality, up until now I have not had any kind of definite plan.
 I simply wrote down my Grail Message which I felt urged to bring to humanity. Since this Message comprises the entire Creation knowledge, as gapfree as never before now, men recognize in it the exact paths they have to walk in order to attain inner peace and thus joyful activity already on earth.
 With this recognition the desire arose in some readers to be able to live in my vicinity for the purpose of continual growth in this knowledge  and to develop it into experiencing.
 Yielding to some of the most urgent of such requests , the settlement was started without a previous “plan”.  I simply yielded to the respective necessity and formed, to the extent possible, what I was approached with in regard to that necessity.
 However, in view of the unceasing, more or less fantastic or envy - and hate filled false fictitious stories I shall now decide on a definite plan which I will announce:

   My goal is Spiritual!
However, I do not bring a new religion, I do not intend to found a new church nor a new sect, but I give, in all simplicity, a clear picture of the self-acting working of Creation which bears the Will of God, from which man is able to recognize clearly the paths that benefit him.
 I reject any fanciful fiction which attempts to ascribe to me earthly intentions; for they stem from outside sources ,especially through all  those who try to spread and use them against me.
Any political intentions or “opinions”  are also far from my mind; for I lack the necessary understanding of such matters.

 My intent is to make the Grail Settlement on Vomperberg a
    “Haven of Peace
and a
    “Source of spiritual strength”
for all who seriously strive for it.

Every visitor to the Mountain must intuitively perceive everything he sees and hears as being worthy of being imitated; and he is to take this longing indelibly with him until he forms his own life accordingly.
 Thus people will carry this inner peace with them into their homes, their country; and with it they will carry new energy for joyous activity!
  Peace cannot be separated from contentment!  And rooted therein happiness must unfold where the endeavor finds the right soil for it.
    Haven of Peace!      Source of New Energy!

 To create this on Vomperberg in Tyrol is my only endeavor; and this can only benefit every person and thus every family and every state.


On Vomperberg, in the  year 1936                                      Abdrushin