quarta-feira, 25 de julho de 2018

The Images of Creation







The Images of Creation

by Joseph Wagner

So we come back again, as often, to talk about the images of Creation, which will also act as a strange species, since no one can imagine, how you can present the Message so closely, and that was possible! I often worked on their sketches in 1932. It was lunch break and I wanted to draw some things out again as a sketch. Then the Lord was suddenly behind me, which I did not even suppose. Then the Lord laughed and said:

But you are thorough, I have been here for a long time, and you did not even notice me.

But the Lord soon gave me more suggestions. We spent half an hour talking about it, since I explained everything the way I saw it. Then the Lord was satisfied and said:

Continue like this, Mr. Wagner, for three images must appear. But, anyway, we'll talk about it even more.


Excerpt from the book: My Path to the Holy Message and to the Lord until He leaves this earth



Sketch of Creation # 1

(by Joseph Wagner)

(If necessary, click below to see the image):